Wednesday, December 28, 2016

How to Prepare your Hair for Bed Wearing Pipe Cleaners

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today, I will share with you how I prepare my pipe cleaners so that I can sleep comfortably. I know that was a trending topic when I posted my video on how I do my pipe cleaner curls. If you would like to see how I achieve the pipe cleaner curl, please click the video below.
The steps I do to prepare my hair for bed when I am wearing my pipe cleaners is below

Please let me know in the comments what you do to with your pipe cleaners when you are waiting for them to dry and you want to sleep.

Thank you for watching and reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...