Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Twisted Up Loc Hairstyle Tutorial

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Twisted Up Loc Hairstyle Tutorial

I do not normally post on a Sunday but I totally forgot to put up this post on Friday. Today, I will be showing you the style that went live on my channel on Friday. This loc hairstyle, I used the two strand twist. The loc hairstyle is suitable for medium to longer length locs.


To learn how you can recreate the loc hairstyle in your own hair check put the video below.
Thank you for watching and reading. Please remember to subscribe to my channel to show me some love and support and share the video. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...