Thursday, January 5, 2017

Mommy Chic on a Budget #AD New Balance

Happy New Year Barbies and Kens!!! I am planning on doing more blog post. There has been an overwhelming request for the posts and I will grant your wishes. I will do an update on the schedule in another post.
Today and in the next 2 posts, I will be sharing with you 3 outfits that I style around these New Balance 696 Hybrid Pack Lifestyle Sneakers. I picked this up on Amazon.com for $23.21. I have it in a size 6.5.

To complete my outfit, I am wearing a skater skirt from Asos.com $7 (old), Forever21 Cami $1.90, Kenneth Cole Sunnies, New Balance 696 Hybrid Pack Lifestyle Sneakers $23.21, LV tote, Citizen watch and Salvatore Ferragamo bangles. You can switch out the LV, Citizen watch and Ferragamo bangles for something more budget friendly. I styled this using items I brought on my vacation.
I did a very simple loc hairstyle and makeup. I will have a video tutorial up on my channel shortly for the loc hairstyle.


Thank you for reading. Hope you are having a great year so far. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

3 comments:

  1. I love your eye make-up! So beautiful!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...