Thursday, February 23, 2017

Be Confident Don't be Distressed

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Today I have a blog post for you. This outfit was easy to put together and very inexpensive.

For my outfit I wanted an effortless sexy look without trying too hard. With that in mind I went fro this Forever21 distressed sweater worn as a dress ($1.98), Steve Madden over the knee boots (old similar here).

To complete my outfit, I did a very neutral makeup look.  Being a mom don't excuse you for being sexy and chic.

Thank you for reading. Until next time, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

1 comment:

  1. Sexy and Chic! Love it!!!! I miss you! I just realized that when Blogger changed its format for logging in from the reading list to directly to one's own blogs, I stop seeing everyone's posts. Then it was today that I realized that I miss reading through everyone's new articles. I am back in the loop now! You are still fabulous as ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...